My book on Global Multilingual SEO was published on Amazon recently. It is a short, hands on, practical guide based on our 15 years of managing global campaigns.
The main chapters are:
- Should You Market Globally?
- Should You Translate The Entire Website?
- Letting The Search Engines Know What Country You Are
- Targeting For Your Website
- Additional Factors To Consider With Geolocation
- Selected Language/Country Scenarios
- Additional Language Issues
- Localization Issues Not Related To Language
- Interacting With Your Global Customers
- Search Engines With Most Traffic By Country
- Organic Search
- Searching For Research And Spying On Competitors
- Pay Per Click (Ppc)
- Content Management System
- Product Or Service Compatibility/Legality And Other Issues
I would be happy to read any comments you may have.