PPC for Google and Other Paid Campaigns
What are the Benefits of Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns?
PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns are used for:
- Research into which keywords work for you. Each keyword is ranked by important metrics, depending on the campaign. These may include: conversions and conversion proxies, cost per quality visitor and cost per sale to determine importance.
- Testing messages. By using A/B/B ad testing you will know which ad copy works the best. This information can then be used to optimize the web site for conversions as well as for off-line campaigns. Today, there is no other messages testing method which is faster, cheaper or better.
- Increasing quality traffic. Although natural search is better in the long run, sponsored ads can help until it kicks in as well as for filling in holes.
Your PPC campaign will include the following benefits:
Time and money isn’t wasted on Adwords!
Ads will be optimized by native English speakers with years of experience in Internet marketing copywriting. Our team includes Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing professionals.
Ad testing starts from day one. Ads are continually improved based on real results by using state-of-the-art, industrial strength tools and methods. Ads aren't judged on traffic alone - so you won't eliminate the converting ads by mistake.
Each ad has a unique tag. Sound statistical methods are employed to ensure that under performing ads are not eliminated prematurely or too late for optimal performance. Statistical methods include A/B/B ads and Logistic Regressional Analysis.
Keywords are constantly monitored to determine which ones need:
- Bid adjusting
- Ads which filter more people out
- To have their own focused ad group
We locate 3rd party sites and newsletters which are appropriate for your company. These sites can be an important part of a successful campaign. Although 3rd party sites many times charge more for placement than search engines, the conversion rate can also be much higher, making this strategy worthwhile. Analyzing your log files is crucial as the statistics you get directly from the 3rd party sites can be misleading.
Google and Yahoo also have a channel for placing text, graphic and video ads on 3rd party sites. It is important to monitor these ads very closely as the amount of click fraud is significant.
Proprietary reports are generated by the analytics team and implemented by the paid link campaign team. By reviewing these reports you will immediately see the reasoning behind our changes in your campaign. Everything is transparent.
Read our success stories