SEO PR: Optimizing Press Releases for SEO
Why is SEO PR Important?
A press release is considered searchable content, when you post your PR on your site it provides you with an SEO opportunity. When your press release is optimized it is easier for search engines and searchers to find your website when they’re looking for information relevant to your business.
SEO PR benefits:
- Creates a searchable landing page that provides searches with marketable information about your company, products or services
- Maximizes exposure, while increase your site traffic from other websites (Google news, Yahoo news, PR sites)
- A well written PR will help you get links from other relevant websites
Who reads PRs Online?
Since PRs are available online, today PRs are no longer just for journalists. Usability studies show that searchers read press releases to:
Screen reports during research - A good PR will provide a summary of the report allowing the searcher to decide if it is relevant for their research.
Get information about a specific topic or company - Often searchers may not realize that they have come across a PR and treat the release as if it were a fact sheet or a webpage with information.
Our SEO PR Service
- We’ll ensure distribution services give your PR maximum exposure and work with strong sites such as Google news
- We know what days are best for PR distribution
- We’ll find the right distributor for your location and industry
- We can optimize your PR for SEO:
- To bring in traffic to your site when it is distributed
- To bring in traffic directly to your site once it is posted on your site
If you prefer to do this yourself we will train you and provide you with a written guide.
To learn more about SEO PR contact us.