Is This Book for Me?
Do you work in digital marketing or have a website that you want to market? Do you want to increase sales or leads by selling globally? If you answered yes, this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
Which questions to ask when entering the global market, such as:
- Should you market globally?
- How to find out if there is a market for your product in other regions?
- Should you translate the entire website?
- What other factors need to be considered with geolocation?
- Which search engines should you use in different countries?
- By the time you finish this book, you will have the necessary tools to master entering the world of Global Internet Marketing.
- We worked hard to make the book succinct and to the point so you won’t waste your time.
About the Author
Ron Spinner has a M.Sc. degree from the Technion and a B.Sc. Degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Ron Spinner founded a Marketing Communications Company 1983, and in 1998 shifted the focus to Internet Marketing. Ron has continued to be an early adopter and was one of the first 100 people worldwide to pass Google’s Professional AdWords test. He still has the hat that Google mailed.
Companies from the USA, Europe, the Far East, as well as Israeli exporting companies found his company website — www.aims.co.il — and became clients. This resulted in a deep understanding of Global and International marketing.