What is Website Usability Testing?
Your website’s usability will be tested by a person performing 2-3 tasks. A typical task would be to find a product and then buy it. We can guarantee that we will find a problem with your website.
A detailed report with recommendations will be sent to you at the end of the test. The report will synthesize what we learned from the usability tests with our vast experience in testing websites.
Videos of users’ screen movements and comments will be available to review.
The videos are a useful tool for convincing reluctant management or IT personnel of necessary changes needed for your website.
Other languages (Chinese, Japanese & European) are also available with online testers. Contact us for more details.
What are the advantages?
Usability testing is much easier to do than landing page testing for the following reasons:
- You can now do it with a very small budget
- You get very fast results–order the test now and see the results in a few days.
- It is much faster than landing page testing. Deciding what to test, testing and waiting for a Landing page test result can take months.
- With website usability testing, you are guaranteed to learn about things that will improve your website’s performance. This is not always the case with landing page testing. You may find that your original page was as good or better than the new test options – which means you will have nothing to show for your efforts.
- There is no prep work necessary; we test your site as is. For landing page testing you are required to create a new landing page that will be displayed for comparison.
Usability testing is the most underrated and underused tool for improving websites today. Move your conversion rate up with our Professional Website Usability Testing Package.
What is the catch?
We won’t be able to test every problem in the first test. This is because we want to keep the price down so more people can start testing. After you see the increase in sales you may want to order an additional test. Which websites benefit from usability testing the most?
- E-commerce websites
- Lead generating websites
- Any website that has never been tested for usability before
- A website that has recently undergone a re-design or other changes
What about Landing page testing?
Landing page testing is important and we would be happy to help you with your landing page tests, too. However, you have to alter your website and get other people’s cooperation to start—this can take time.
In usability testing you don’t need to change anything on the site–just click on the contact button below and we will start the test.
Is it possible to get professional website usability testing for a low price? The answer is yes.